iOS Developer Mawson Lakes, SA
Starting from a small team of developers based in Adelaide almost 10 years ago, OzRunways has grown to become the market leading Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) in Australia and New Zealand and a trusted EFB in regions such as South Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
Most recognized for our native mobile apps OzRunways (iOS) and RWY (Android). OzRunways provides pilots with everything they need to fly safely and legally, including route planning, performance calculations, weather briefing and access to maps and information in-flight. OzRunways also develops and operates data processing, server systems and web apps to support the apps.
The aviation sector is a dynamic and exciting industry which requires the ability to adapt to change quickly. OzRunways fosters a culture of creativity, autonomy and flexibility enabling the business to adapt to the constantly changing environment which is aviation.
We are looking to expand our team with a software developer to work on our native iOS apps.
Originally developed in Obj-C, all new work is in Swift. Performance and efficiency is a big focus in our apps, as well as intuitive, ergonomic design so pilots can get what they need out of the apps in flight with minimal effort. This makes for an interesting and unique opportunity for developers to do something different from business or promotional apps!
Working under the direction of the Senior iOS Developer in the Mawson Lakes office your work will be used daily by thousand of pilots to make their jobs easier.
Benefits and culture:
- Start-up attitude in an established, profitable small business
- Solve challenging problems in a small team of smart developers
- Professional development opportunities
- Modern development techniques with continuous integration
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Located in Mawson Lakes with easy free parking and close to train station
- Opportunity to travel providing training and promoting products at air shows and conferences
We are most interested in hiring someone with an ability and willingness to learn!
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in Obj-C and Swift
- Familiarity with XCode
- Native iOS UI design and implementation
- Experience with version control systems (e.g.: git)
If this sounds like the job for you apply to email@example.com